18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
Główna Poczekalnia (2) Soft (1) Dodaj Obrazki Filmy Dowcipy Popularne Forum Szukaj Ranking
Zarejestruj się Zaloguj się
📌 Wojna na Ukrainie - ostatnia aktualizacja: 8 minut temu
📌 Konflikt izrealsko-arabski - ostatnia aktualizacja: Dzisiaj 13:56
adam_one 2014-08-06, 9:36 3
To chyba nie była jego pierwsza robota, zbyt długo się nie zastanawiał. Odjebał go, jeśli można użyć takiego sformułowania - w pełni profesjonalnie, z zachowaniem etykiety i siłą spokoju.
Zgłoś
D................7 2014-08-06, 9:54 1
Chłop nie zauważył, że czarnuch w niego celuje z apierwszym i za drugim razem?!
Zgłoś
CrazyEdek 2014-08-06, 10:19
Cytat:

In an audacious strike, a lone gunman robbed jewellery worth an estimated Rs 5 lakh from a shop just yards away from a police post at the busy Sector 22-D market on Monday morning, leaving one man with a bullet wound in the head.

The gunman calmly walked away after the heist, although at least four police teams were carrying out checks in nearby areas in view of a security alert in the run-up to Independence Day.

Nearby shopkeepers said they heard a gunshot, which left Karan Jewellers’ employee Paramjit Singh alias Sonu critically injured, but thought it was a tyre burst.

The robbery, which took place when the shops at the market were opening, was recorded on the CCTV installed inside the shop.

The footage shows a man, wearing a cap and carrying a backpack, enter the shop and ask for a gold bracelet. Sonu, who was alone in the shop, shows him one.

The man, whose face is clearly visible, tries it on and asks Sonu to check its weight. While Sonu is busy weighing the ornament, the man pulls out a pistol from his trousers and aims at Sonu, but the pistol jams.

The man puts the pistol back in his pocket, pulls out another from his back pocket, and tries to shoot again, but the second pistol also jams.

While Sonu is still unaware of what the man is doing, the man manages to release the pistol and fires at Sonu in the head.

Sonu instantly falls on the floor. The man grabs three trays of gold jewellery, puts them in his backpack, and starts walking out. While he is still inside, another shop employee Ishminder alias Balu arrives.

Balu does not immediately notice Sonu lying in a pool of blood behind the counter. The gunman crosses him, and goes out. People outside said they saw him walking towards the Kiran cinema.

After Balu sees Sonu, he raises the alarm. He calls shopkeepers nearby and informs shop-owner Lakhwinder. The police are also informed. Sonu was taken to a private hospital. Doctors said his skull had fractured and he also had a clot in the brain.

Lakhwinder said the robber had taken away gold jewellery weighing about 400 gram.

Police teams from Panchkula and Mohali also visited the spot.

Zgłoś
ziehzeit 2014-08-06, 12:06 1
Dziwna sytuacja, zacina mu się pistolet pierwszy, drugi raz. Oddaje w końcu strzał w centrum handlowym, nikt nie reaguje i wychodzi obok jakiegoś gościa, który nic nie podejrzewa. A to wszystka za kilka tysięcy, świat jest chory.
Zgłoś
Novotko 2014-08-06, 12:25
jakby spojrzec na nazwiska tych typow od jubilera to nawet nie jest mi ich zal
Zgłoś
en-em 2014-08-06, 13:49 2
nie pierwszy raz oglądając nagranie z cctv nie można rozpoznać twarzy czarnej masy. ewolucja sama przystosowała ich do złodziejstwa
Zgłoś
Liwinech 2014-08-06, 16:51 1
Selekcja naturalna Norbi przy Grubej kasie i nie zwraca uwagi na Podstawowe rzeczy
Zgłoś
MaczoJuh 2014-08-06, 17:04
Obie spluwy sie zaciely.. kurwa tyle szans od Boga dostal, a i tak spierdolill - a wystarczylo spojrzec do gory.
Zgłoś
siwybis 2014-08-06, 20:39 1
Zwykła czapa dla takiego ścierwa to zdecydowanie za mało.
Zgłoś
vexes 2014-08-06, 20:53 1
jaką krew? w ich żyłach gnojówa płynie
Zgłoś
ddobry10 2014-08-07, 0:53
Nie z "zimną krwią" tylko murzyńską krwią.
Zgłoś
Nellum 2014-08-07, 2:54
czasem tak bywa... nie każdy wygrywa
Zgłoś