18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
Główna Poczekalnia (1) Soft (3) Dodaj Obrazki Filmy Dowcipy Popularne Forum Szukaj Ranking
Zarejestruj się Zaloguj się
📌 Wojna na Ukrainie (tylko materiały z opisem) - ostatnia aktualizacja: Wczoraj 21:52
Według źródła chwilę wcześniej wjechał autem w biuro wizowe chińskiego konsulatu. Źródło i link do całości.

Info:
ukryta treść
San Francisco, California — On Monday, October 9, 2023, at approximately 3:09 p.m. San Francisco Police Officers responded to the area of Geary Blvd. and Laguna St. on a report of a vehicle that crashed into a building. The suspect identified as 31-year-old Zhanyuan Yang, rammed a car into the visa office of the Chinese consulate. San Francisco Police Acting Commander Mark Im said Zhanyuan Yang, stood against a wall hiding a knife in his right hand.

He says Yang then rotated toward a police sergeant and the security guard, exposing the knife and made "multiple, rapid, downward swinging motions with the knife towards the direction of the sergeant and the security guard." The officer then opened fire after Yang allegedly failed to comply with orders to get on the ground. Yang was taken to a hospital, where he died. A 911 caller reported to police dispatchers that Yang was armed with gun, though officers never found a firearm. They did however find two .40 caliber fired cartridge casings. A crossbow was found in his car, police said. Authorities have not revealed a possible motive for why Yang drove into the visa office.
Zgłoś
petru23 2023-10-20, 13:29 1
A to nie mógł zgłosić się do naszej ambasady po wizę?
Zgłoś
nowynick 2023-10-20, 14:13 2
petru23 napisał/a:

Bo wjeżdża się samochodem w budynek żeby dostać wizę? Pewnie wkurwiony, że rodziny nie może ściągnąć chciał na siebie i swój problem zwrócić uwagę...
Zgłoś
Patryk91 2023-10-20, 17:45 2
petru23 napisał/a:

Jak lepsze życie w Chinach jak w Polsce, więc po co mu wiza do naszego kraju. Pomyśl?
Zgłoś
JarekSeweryn 2023-10-20, 17:56 1
Co ten funkcjonariusz tak kaszle astmę ma czy co?
Zgłoś
vladok 2023-10-21, 0:38
No i dostał wizę.
Zgłoś
kaziolord 2023-10-21, 9:26
Bez dopisku - ale już nie będzie nawet nie oglądam
Zgłoś
willoo 2023-10-23, 1:43
Kuuuurrwaaa przecież ON JUŻ NIE BĘDZIE ... BO NIE ŻYJE !!
Zgłoś