18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
Główna Poczekalnia (12) Soft (5) Dodaj Obrazki Filmy Dowcipy Popularne Szukaj Forum Odznaki Ranking
Zarejestruj się Zaloguj się
📌 Wojna na Ukrainie (tylko materiały z opisem) - ostatnia aktualizacja: Dzisiaj 13:36
📌 Konflikt izrealsko-arabski (tylko materiały z opisem) - ostatnia aktualizacja: Dzisiaj 14:01
To zdecydowanie nie był dobry pomysł. Źródło.

Info:
ukryta treść
deputy who shot a suspect after receiving a call for a disturbance in Mariposa County.

Deputies say on Saturday morning, shortly after 2 a.m., they received a call regarding a stabbing at a home located on Terrace View Lane.

According to deputies, 23-year-old Robert Logan, a transient recently staying in the home, had an altercation with one of the residents. During the altercation, Logan used a knife to stab the victim, causing puncture wounds and lacerations to his head and neck area.

Sheriff’s officials say after stabbing the victim, Logan fled the scene in an unknown direction. Residents identified the suspect and gave a description of what he was wearing.

Around 3 a.m., deputies stated they received information that Logan may be near the Mariposa County Health and Human Services Agency Offices. Upon arrival, Deputy Slenders contacted Logan, who was shirtless and still holding a knife in his left hand.

Sheriff’s officials say Logan immediately began to advance towards Deputy Slenders, swinging the knife and yelling. The deputy instructed Logan to “get on the ground,” “let me see your hands,” and “drop the knife.” Deputy Slenders fired one single shot in the chest area of Logan.

Deputies say that following the shooting, medical aid was provided for the suspect and they began lifesaving measures. Additional first responders arrived within minutes, including CAL FIRE and Mercy Ambulance.
Zgłoś
Fontrok 2023-09-14, 12:07 8
Jeden strzał?
Zgłoś
mail666 2023-09-14, 12:20 1
Zawsze mnie zastanawia, czego oni oczekują atakując policjanta, który mierzy do nich z pistoletu?
Zgłoś
flejtuch 2023-09-14, 13:20 3
Fontrok napisał/a:

Jeden strzał?

Jednostrzałowiec

mail666 napisał/a:

Zawsze mnie zastanawia, czego oni oczekują atakując policjanta, który mierzy do nich z pistoletu?

Śmierci
Zgłoś
rafaloss 2023-09-14, 15:28
bull’s-eye i jednego chwasta mniej
Zgłoś
croyna 2023-09-14, 15:56
tylko raz strzelił? dostanie po premii
Zgłoś
żmij 2023-09-14, 20:24
And today's Darwin Award goes to...

Yes! Goes to mr. Robert Logan!
Zgłoś