18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
Główna Poczekalnia (2) Soft (2) Dodaj Obrazki Filmy Dowcipy Popularne Forum Szukaj Ranking
Zarejestruj się Zaloguj się
📌 Wojna na Ukrainie - ostatnia aktualizacja: Wczoraj 21:18
📌 Konflikt izrealsko-arabski - ostatnia aktualizacja: 4 minuty temu
🔥 Zguba motocyklisty - teraz popularne
...po tym jak odmówiła oddania swoich rzeczy rabusiom.

Oryginalny opis:
ukryta treść
A young woman who was walking along a sidewalk in the Los Álamos citadel, in the north of Guayaquil, was beaten by two men who approached her to rob her.

The incident was recorded by a sector camera. In the images it is seen that two men approach a woman who is walking on the sidewalk and struggle with her.

As the young woman refuses to hand over her belongings, the subjects push her, corner her against the wall of a house and one of them begins to hit her on the head.

The woman only manages to try to dodge the blows and protect her face with her hands. The men flee after beating the young woman.

Another similar robbery was reported in the Guayaquil suburb. There, subjects on motorcycles snatched their belongings from a woman who was walking down the street. The event was also recorded on video.

In the recording it is observed that an individual approaches a woman and steals her belongings. Behind him a subject appears on a motorcycle to pick up the thief. Seconds later, three other motorcycles appear to guard them.
Zgłoś
Snajkers 2022-01-19, 16:26
Ma dziewczę farta, że jej nie odjebali to jeszcze może jakiś samiec skorzysta na niej
Zgłoś
Stwórca 2022-01-19, 21:32
a mogliby ją zgwałcić i potem zabrać fanty. Amatorzy...
Zgłoś
dejwid092 2022-01-19, 21:34
Stwórca napisał/a:

a mogliby ją zgwałcić i potem zabrać fanty. Amatorzy...

Skończ męczyć rękę i wyjdź do ludzi poznaj laskę i zaznaj seksu na żywo
Zgłoś
sothis 2022-01-19, 22:37
dejwid092 napisał/a:

Skończ męczyć rękę i wyjdź do ludzi poznaj laskę i zaznaj seksu na żywo

Dobrze się czujesz? Ty serio chcesz, żeby tacy się rozmnożyli?

A laska jakas podejrzana. Tam, w nocy, sama? Gość jej chyba na otrzeźwienie delikatnie klepnął, bo nie mógł uwierzyć że naprawdę taka odważna.
Zgłoś