18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
Główna Poczekalnia (3) Soft (1) Dodaj Obrazki Filmy Dowcipy Popularne Forum Szukaj Ranking
Zarejestruj się Zaloguj się
📌 Wojna na Ukrainie (tylko materiały z opisem) - ostatnia aktualizacja: 23 minuty temu
📌 Konflikt izrealsko-arabski (tylko materiały z opisem) - ostatnia aktualizacja: 2024-07-27, 23:13
Według źródła zmarł po przewiezieniu do szpitala. Źródło i link do całości.

Info:
ukryta treść
Tempe, Arizona — On August 14, 2023, Tempe police officers responded to a report of a car break-in in a parking lot near Baseline and Rural roads. A 9-1-1 caller reported that someone had smashed a vehicle's glass and took a book bag from it. It was then discovered that the car belonged to a man, identified as 45-year-old John Andreyo. Two officers arrived and found Andreyo in the stairwell near the now-closed Flo’s Asian restaurant. One officer ordered him to show his hands, but Andreyo wouldn't drop his bag. When another police arrived, drawing his gun, the first officer pulled out his Taser. Both officers pointed their weapons at Andreyo. In the body-cam video it can be heard, Andreyo loading a gun. “He’s got a gun! He’s got a gun!” the first officer exclaimed while running out of the way. Andreyo then fired his gun multiple times, and the second officer returned fire, striking Andreyo multiple times. Police later said Andreyo would have fired more shots, but his gun jammed. Andreyo was taken to the hospital, where he later died.
Zgłoś
Mzimu 2023-11-01, 11:16 1
Ten gliniarz to też as, bo kciukiem przytrzymuje suwadło zamka.
Zgłoś
Kubaeinstein 2023-11-01, 15:49 2
Mzimu napisał/a:

kciukiem przytrzymuje suwadło zamka.

*zamek, nie suwadło, suwadło jest przy komorze gazowej np. w Desert Eaglu. A i tak przy strzale nie byłby w stanie go zatrzymać.
Zgłoś
Siwyadam 2023-11-01, 20:52
Dobrze, jednego idioty mniej. Widać, że gość chciał skończyć ze sobą, innego wytłumaczenia nie ma.
Zgłoś