18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
Główna Poczekalnia (3) Soft (4) Dodaj Obrazki Filmy Dowcipy Popularne Forum Szukaj Ranking
Zarejestruj się Zaloguj się
📌 Wojna na Ukrainie - ostatnia aktualizacja: Wczoraj 22:48
📌 Konflikt izrealsko-arabski - ostatnia aktualizacja: Wczoraj 4:40
🔥 Śmierć na tankowcu - teraz popularne
Akcja z Nowego Jorku, kolor skóry napastnika przypadkowo nieco ciemnawy. Źródło.

Info:
ukryta treść
A 57-year-old woman was hit in the head with a hammer several times and robbed in one of the latest violent crimes in a New York subway station, police said.
Police are searching for a suspect who kicked the woman and struck her "numerous times" and fled on foot with her purse, New York Police Department Chief of Detectives James Essig said at a news conference Friday afternoon.
The woman's family identified her as Nina Rothschild, a scientist for the New York City Department of Health. She was attacked just 15 minutes after leaving work, police said.

A 57-year-old woman was hit in the head with a hammer several times and robbed in one of the latest violent crimes in a New York subway station, police said.
Police are searching for a suspect who kicked the woman and struck her "numerous times" and fled on foot with her purse, New York Police Department Chief of Detectives James Essig said at a news conference Friday afternoon.
The woman's family identified her as Nina Rothschild, a scientist for the New York City Department of Health. She was attacked just 15 minutes after leaving work, police said.

The woman was attacked about 11 p.m. Thursday by a 6-foot tall male wearing a dark jacket, blue jeans and holding a cane, Essig said.
"This is an unprovoked, brutal and appalling crime on a woman who was just trying to get home after a day's work," Essig said.
Rothschild, who was bleeding from her brain, was taken to Cornell Medical Center with a fractured skull and lacerations to her face, Essig said.

She has had part of her skull replaced with wire mesh, according to her brother, Gerson Rothschild. She also has a drop foot, a condition where the patient is unable to lift their foot. It is unclear whether it was nerve damage or a mental block, he said.
"Of course, I can't wish this on someone else, it shouldn't happen to anyone," Gerson Rothschild told CNN on Saturday. "I wish it wasn't my sister, but we have to deal with what we have."
The sibling pair lost their parents within 29 days of each other in 2000.
"It's just Nina and me, basically it's just the two of us," Gerson Rothschild said. "Little brother will do whatever he can to protect big sister."
Zgłoś
Jarosławkaczyński 2022-02-27, 11:32
Ciekawe czy przeżyła
Zgłoś
SadolpoFufu 2022-02-27, 11:48
Jakby sama kradzież to za mało. Trzeba odjebać, sprawna robota
Zgłoś
Dymson30 2022-02-27, 13:33 6
Po chuj w ogóle takie czarne ścierwo żyje
Zgłoś
mazga50 2022-02-27, 17:09
Prewencyjny odstrzał zmniejszy populację tego ścierwa w Ameryce i w Europie. Safari czas zacząć!

Z drugiej strony to żydówka, więc...
Zgłoś
zipi 2022-02-27, 17:12
nie dziwie się ze tak spierdalają z tego NY, sam bym nie chcial zyć w takim szambie.
Zgłoś
Skończyłem_z_ekscesami 2022-02-27, 17:14 1
Kurwa, Tinky Winky
Zgłoś
Lukalu 2022-02-27, 17:35
Kurewskie Czarnuchy tfuuuu
Zgłoś
BambiPMT 2022-02-27, 20:11
Co wy pierdolicie. Pomógł setkom milionów ludzi na świecie. Ukarał ród, który ciemieży finansowo prawie każdy kraj na świecie. Torebkę zabrał, żeby się nie zmarnowała.
Zgłoś
t................0 2022-03-26, 2:50
Dymson30 napisał/a:

Po chuj w ogóle takie czarne ścierwo żyje

Po taki sam chuj po jaki żyją bandziory w Polsce.
Zgłoś