18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
Główna Poczekalnia (19) Dodaj Obrazki Filmy Dowcipy Dokumentalne Popularne Losowe Szukaj Forum Ranking Odznaki
Zarejestruj się Zaloguj się
Planowana przerwa techniczna - sobota 23:00 (ok. 2h) info

Koleś wszedł do jubilera zakupił drobiazg po czym wyjął maczetę z torby i przeskoczył przez ladę,aby zapakować łupy do torby. Pracownicy próbowali go powstrzymać przy czym jedna z pracownic użyła krzesła i udało się wygnać rabusia który zostawił torbę i maczetę. Złodziejowi udało się ukraść 3 złote łańcuszki i uciekł z miejsca zdarzenia, szuka go policja. INDIE

This was the thrilling moment employees of a jewellery shop fought back and drove out an armed robber.

The incident occurred at Nagappa Jewellers in southern India's Sringeri on August 12 and was captured by the shop’s CCTV cameras.

A man, wearing a mask, walked in, carrying a bag.

He bought a small trinket and on the way out, leapt over the counter, pulling out a machete from the bag.

He threatened three women employees, who were manning the counter, and started stuffing the jewellery into his bag.

But two other employees rushed to thwart him.

While the male employee snatched the bag and tried to grab him, the woman employee picked up a chair and threw it at him.

Unnerved by the fightback, the man left his bag and machete behind and fled.

A shop representative said the employees managed to save most of the jewels, though the robber fled with three gold chains he was holding in his hand.

As the man ran out, shop employees and passersby tried to catch him in vain and the man managed to flee.

Sringeri police have registered a complaint and have launched a manhunt to find him.

Ce...........00
2020-08-13, 21:12
"Koleś wszedł d jubilera zakupił drobiazk po czym wyjoł maczetę z torby inprzeskoczył przez ladę, zaczołpakować łupy do torby. Pracownicy próbowali go powstrzymać przy czym jedna z pracownic użyła krzesłai udałobsię wygnać rabusia który zostawił torbę i maczetę. Złodziejowi udało się ukraść 3 złote łańcuszki i uciekł z miejsca zdarzeni, szuka go policja. INDIE" - przetłumaczy ktoś ?

2020-08-13, 21:24
Cenzurator2000 napisał/a:

"Koleś wszedł d jubilera zakupił drobiazk po czym wyjoł maczetę z torby inprzeskoczył przez ladę, zaczołpakować łupy do torby. Pracownicy próbowali go powstrzymać przy czym jedna z pracownic użyła krzesłai udałobsię wygnać rabusia który zostawił torbę i maczetę. Złodziejowi udało się ukraść 3 złote łańcuszki i uciekł z miejsca zdarzeni, szuka go policja. INDIE" - przetłumaczy ktoś ?

This was the thrilling moment employees of a jewellery shop fought back and drove out an armed robber.

The incident occurred at Nagappa Jewellers in southern India's Sringeri on August 12 and was captured by the shop’s CCTV cameras.

A man, wearing a mask, walked in, carrying a bag.

He bought a small trinket and on the way out, leapt over the counter, pulling out a machete from the bag.

He threatened three women employees, who were manning the counter, and started stuffing the jewellery into his bag.

But two other employees rushed to thwart him.

While the male employee snatched the bag and tried to grab him, the woman employee picked up a chair and threw it at him.

Unnerved by the fightback, the man left his bag and machete behind and fled.

A shop representative said the employees managed to save most of the jewels, though the robber fled with three gold chains he was holding in his hand.

As the man ran out, shop employees and passersby tried to catch him in vain and the man managed to flee.

Sringeri police have registered a complaint and have launched a manhunt to find him.

2020-08-13, 21:34
W więzieniu łańcuszki nie będą jemu potrzebne.

2020-08-14, 19:47
Modły nie wysłuchane. Bóstwo Zaeubawshy nie było z nim tego dnia.

2020-09-03, 13:03
ch*jowy jak całe Indie