18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
Główna Poczekalnia (2) Soft Dodaj Obrazki Filmy Dowcipy Popularne Forum Szukaj Ranking
Zarejestruj się Zaloguj się
📌 Wojna na Ukrainie - ostatnia aktualizacja: Wczoraj 14:32
📌 Konflikt izrealsko-arabski - ostatnia aktualizacja: Dzisiaj 6:31
Policjant farciarz
Jesse.Pinkman • 2022-02-21, 10:40
Postałby chwilę dłużej i zapewne marnie by skończył. Źródło.

Info:
ukryta treść
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV) - A near-deadly crash was caught on camera in Colorado as authorities use the incident as a startling example of why the “Move Over” law was created.

Dash cam footage of the crash can be viewed at the top of this article. The dramatic scene played out on Tuesday in Adams County along I-25 at about 11:35 a.m. According to Colorado State Patrol, Master Trooper Travis Hood stopped a Kia sedan near 58th Avenue for speeding. The vehicle pulled over onto the large shoulder to the left of the HOV lane. As Master Trooper Hood was walking from the Kia to his motorcycle, a Dodge minivan smashed into the back of the Kia. Master Trooper Hood didn’t hesitate and immediately jumped into action to check on everyone involved while calling for assistance.

The driver of the Kia had “moderate” injuries. The driver of the minivan was from Avondale and had minor injuries. There were two passengers in the minivan who had “moderate” injuries. The driver of the minivan was cited for careless driving causing injury.

“Every day law enforcement officers and other roadway workers put themselves at risk in an effort to improve safety on our roadways,” says Colonel Matthew Packard, Chief of the Colorado State Patrol. “Sadly incidents like these happen with incredible frequency and we are fortunate that a bigger tragedy didn’t play out yesterday on I-25. We are sharing this footage because it underscores the responsibility of drivers to move over and pay attention behind the wheel. There is no excuse for driving past any stopped vehicle at this rate of speed.”
Zgłoś
janlew 2022-02-21, 11:39 1
Jesse.Pinkman napisał/a:

Postałby chwilę dłużej i zapewne marnie by skończył.

Nagroda z niebios, za brak przesadnego przypierdalania się.
Zgłoś
bartas6662 2022-02-21, 12:11 4
Jakby stał w miejscu w którym stał wcześniej to nic by mu się nie stało :megreen:
Zgłoś
Mez 2022-02-21, 14:53 1
I będzie mandacik za ucieczkę przy kontroli drogowej i spowodowanie wypadku w ruchu drogowym ( brak świateł awaryjnych)
Zgłoś
Tuco 2022-02-22, 1:14
Patrzyłem gdzie stał. Nie oberwałby raczej.
Zgłoś
Boss-man 2022-02-22, 21:15 1
Ale chuj, mandat na 50$ wart był zatrzymania w takim miejscu
Zgłoś