18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
Główna Poczekalnia (2) Soft (5) Dodaj Obrazki Filmy Dowcipy Popularne Forum Szukaj Ranking
Zarejestruj się Zaloguj się
📌 Wojna na Ukrainie - ostatnia aktualizacja: Wczoraj 22:48
📌 Konflikt izrealsko-arabski - ostatnia aktualizacja: Dzisiaj 2:25
Siedział sobie spokojnie z żoną i nagle pojawili się niespodziewani goście.

Oryginalny opis:
ukryta treść
ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Security camera video shows the moment three suspects opened fire on a Jonathan Avenue residence Tuesday, killing a 28-year-old Rockford man.

Police were called to the scene of the crime around 5:30 p.m. The victim, Louie Lee, was taken to the hospital but later died.

Surveillance video shows three masked individuals approaching the house and opening fire on the occupants inside once they open the door.

Louie’s wife, Tyshema McIntosh Lee, said of her husband, “He was a family person. He wasn’t really for this type of stuff.”

Lee said she was inside when the shooting started.

“It happened real fast. They just opened up my door and started shooting. At first, they left back out, which I thought they’d left, but then they came back in and started shooting again,” she said.

Lee says she has nothing to say to the men who killed her husband.

“I don’t want to talk to them,” she said Wednesday. “I mean, I wish it never happened, and then all the other incidents that happened the same night.”

The shooting was one of three that rattled the city’s West side on Tuesday.

Later, around 7:45 p.m., a 16-year-old was shot in an apparent drug deal. 19-year-old Tyree Isom was apprehended and charged with the crime.

Around 8:30 p.m., four people were shot in the 400 block of Independence Avenue. Two of the victims were said to have suffered serious, life-threatening injuries.

Rockford Police Chief Carla Redd said the shootings appear to be targeted and not random, and did not believe there was a threat to public safety.

“I can’t say they’re gang related, but the individuals that are involved, the individuals are known to one another,” Redd said.

Lee said she will remember her husband as the life of the party. “He was a happy person. He liked to party… He used to act like he didn’t like to party, but he liked to party.”

Rockford Mayor Tom McNamara said he is both saddened and infuriated by the recent violence.

“This is something that we, as a city, have an opportunity to say ‘what are we going to do about this?’ This is, obviously, not acceptable. We, obviously, all agree on that. So, let’s wrap our arms around this problem and work together and get to the root cause and stop this problem from existing and plaguing our community.”

Anyone with information is asked to contact Rockford Police at 815-966-2900 or by leaving an anonymous tip with Rockford Area Crime Stoppers at 815-963-7867.
Zgłoś
DonKutassinio 2021-10-07, 12:53 2
Prawidłowo, miał maseczkę i rękawiczki.
Zgłoś
pitta 2021-10-07, 13:00 6
Jeden otarł się o śmierć bo buta zakładał
Zgłoś
Jokerd 2021-10-07, 13:07 1
Nikt sie nie spodziwal hiszpanskiej inkwizycji
Zgłoś
swampman 2021-10-07, 13:36 20
pojebani ci jehowi
Zgłoś
edek_kotek 2021-10-07, 13:37 2
pitta napisał/a:

Jeden otarł się o śmierć bo buta zakładał

To były kapcie na zmianę
Zgłoś
Autor 2021-10-07, 13:39
@pitta
Nie buta tylko ochraniacz, by go pośladach nie zidentyfikowali.
A jak skurwiel wyjątkowo mocno przywiązany jest do swoich kapci i za chuja po takiej akcji ich nie wyrzuci, to ma na nich inne ślady, które mógłby nanieść na posesję.
Zgłoś
bercisko 2021-10-07, 13:45 12
A pies nerwowo popierdala w te i z powrotem, bo jeszcze mu miskę z żarciem postrzelą.
Zgłoś
Adam_WKLADAM 2021-10-07, 14:00
On i ona... telefon w łapie do usranej śmierci trzymaja.
Zgłoś
Grymson 2021-10-07, 14:43 1
Ale pelna kultura, nawet buty foliowe ubral zeby syfu nie naniesc
Zgłoś
Symbian 2021-10-07, 23:27 1
Tak sobie myślę że bardzo kulturalnie . Powiedzieli jej żeby leżała i jej nie odjebali w nagrodę .
Zgłoś
ojcieckogut 2021-10-08, 11:29 1

Żona o mężu: "He was a happy person. He liked to party… He used to act like he didn’t like to party, but he liked to party"
Widać, że łączyła ich głęboka relacja którą pięknie opisała.
Zgłoś
Xyz1939 2021-10-08, 13:46
Zgrywus jeden jeszcze buta zgubil
Zgłoś
krasnal_hałabała 2021-10-13, 5:41 1
Na chuj oni strzelają w lodówkę?
Zgłoś
JanJankowski 2022-10-13, 21:23
Pewnie żałuje po fakcie ze przez to leżenie nie nagrała z akcji Tik Toka
Zgłoś