18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
Główna Poczekalnia (5) Soft (3) Dodaj Obrazki Filmy Dowcipy Popularne Szukaj Forum Odznaki Ranking
Zarejestruj się Zaloguj się
📌 Wojna na Ukrainie (tylko materiały z opisem) - ostatnia aktualizacja: Dzisiaj 14:41
📌 Konflikt izrealsko-arabski (tylko materiały z opisem) - ostatnia aktualizacja: 2024-07-04, 11:38
Kolejny świrus spacyfikowany przez policję. Źródło i link do całości.

Info:
ukryta treść
Los Angeles, California — On September 4, 2023, at 1:11 p.m., East Los Angeles Station deputies responded to a business in the 300 block of South Atlantic Boulevard in unincorporated Los Angeles, regarding a call of a person with a gun. Information in the call indicated a male entered the gas station and took several items. He removed a handgun from his backpack and held it down to his side as he fled the location. The male was later identified as 32-year-old Eduardo Villasenor of Commerce. Deputies located and contacted Villasenor walking in the 400 block of South Atlantic Boulevard and ordered him to stop.

Villasenor did not comply and a deputy-involved shooting occurred. Villasenor was struck by gunfire, dropped the handgun, and fell to the ground. Deputies rendered first aid until the arrival of the Los Angeles County Fire Department paramedics. Villasenor was transported to a local hospital where he was listed in stable condition. A loaded semiautomatic handgun was recovered at the scene. It was later determined Villasenor committed an armed robbery at the business. Following the robbery, Villasenor fled the scene and pointed his handgun at a male approximately one block west of the gas station. There were no other persons injured in the incident.
Zgłoś
Puczysta 2023-10-21, 10:13 3
Idealnie zakończona akcja.
Zgłoś
ep07drago 2023-10-21, 12:06 8
Nie pierdolą się strzelając przez szybę. U nas by jeszcze pewnie policjant musiał oddać z swojej pensji
Zgłoś
programista4k 2023-10-21, 14:28 3
zamiast go uderzyć samochodem, przewróciłby się i skuć go i nic by się chłopu nie stało poza złamaniem to wolał se postrzelać i chłop zostanie inwalidą o ile przeżyje.
Zgłoś
Siwyadam 2023-10-21, 19:13 1
Bardzo dobry przykład, tak powinno być wszędzie w każdym kraju. Zagrażasz innym, nie podporządkowujesz się pod polecenia służb = kula w łeb!!
Zgłoś
Kubaeinstein 2023-10-22, 14:11
ep07drago napisał/a:

Nie pie**olą się strzelając przez szybę. U nas by jeszcze pewnie policjant musiał oddać z swojej pensji

Akurat w USA mają dużą swobodę, jeśli chodzi o sprzęt. Sam nawet Stebel o tym mówił, że jeśli była realna potrzeba, to nie rozliczają jakoś z rozbitego radiowozu.
Zgłoś