18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
Główna Poczekalnia (2) Soft (3) Dodaj Obrazki Filmy Dowcipy Popularne Forum Szukaj Ranking
Zarejestruj się Zaloguj się
📌 Wojna na Ukrainie - ostatnia aktualizacja: Wczoraj 22:48
📌 Konflikt izrealsko-arabski - ostatnia aktualizacja: Dzisiaj 2:25
hellbwoi 2017-04-20, 0:51 2
Taka karma...
Zgłoś
~Velture 2017-04-20, 6:06 2
No i chuj?
Przecież odrodzi się w krowie czy innym psie.
Zgłoś
IOI 2017-04-20, 8:52 1
przeciez to sie kurwa kupy nie trzyma, co ma jakas archidiecezja do mnicha buddyjskiego w Rumunii???
Zgłoś
Bakejaja 2017-04-20, 9:40
Up_IOI Bez kitu haha
Zgłoś
S................e 2017-04-20, 10:47
fantastico napisał/a:

Mnich buddyjski

fantastico napisał/a:

Mnich był mnichem

Mhm... Archidiecezja... Mhm... Widzę że palma coraz bardziej odbija.
Zgłoś
fantastico 2017-04-20, 12:44 7
@UP

Zwracam honor i chylę czoła.

Tytuł był o buddyjskim mnichu, a treść już o jakimś duchownym prawosławnym. Zasugerowałem się tytułem i nie przeanalizowałem adekwatności do tekstu.

ukryta treść

Roumania in Dambovita. A priest died after the car he was in slammed into a truck / April 10, 2017 9:35 April 10: Archdiocese of Targoviste send grieving parent family condolenţe Modest, former abbot of stars. He died in a traffic accident occurred in Gura Ocniţei. Mircea Zamfir, his name was Modest monk, was a monk at the Monastery Stars in period 1993 - 2001, during which was abbot. In 2001 he made the move to the Archdiocese of Sibiu request. Archdiocese spokesman Targoviste Marian Puiescu, said Modest parent body could be submitted to the chapel of the monastery Viforâta if it will be in the convent served in Sibiu. UPDATE. The priest died in the accident was Stelea Monastery abbot of Targoviste. Mircea Zamfir was called, and the name of the monk was modest. The accident occurred Monday afternoon, DJ 720c in the locality Gura Ocniţei after a car hit a truck. Following the collision, three people remained încarcetare. Of these, one died. It is a priest aged 76, who died instantly. The other two persons injured wife of the priest and the car driver. According reporterpenet.ro , the accident occurred after the driver of the vehicle failed to comply significance indicator "STOP" and was struck in full truck circulating regulations. Spot acted extrication crew, a crew SMURD and two ambulances from County Ambulance Service.

Także to nie buddyjski mnich, tylko po prostu jakiś prawosławny.

Błędy człowieka szlachetnego są jak zaćmienie Słońca lub Księżyca. Wszyscy je widzą.
Konfucjusz
Zgłoś
voidinfinity 2017-04-20, 18:13
Pambuk tak chciał. Widać pedofil.
Zgłoś
drArchaniol 2017-04-22, 20:39
Ciekawe czy zdążył zdjąć magnes przed przyjazdem policji.
Zgłoś
karolas9999 2017-04-22, 21:03
Fantastico 5tka za jeszcze lepsze opisy
Zgłoś