18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
Główna Poczekalnia (4) Soft (3) Dodaj Obrazki Filmy Dowcipy Popularne Szukaj Forum Odznaki Ranking
Zarejestruj się Zaloguj się
📌 Wojna na Ukrainie (tylko materiały z opisem) - ostatnia aktualizacja: Wczoraj 23:34
📌 Konflikt izrealsko-arabski (tylko materiały z opisem) - ostatnia aktualizacja: 2024-07-04, 11:38
🔥 "Nietolerancyjna" Hiszpania - popularne w ostatnich 24h
Ucieczka, pościg, blokada i zatrzymanie poszukiwanego listem gończym. Źródło i link do całości.

Info:
ukryta treść
Indian River County, Florida — On Wednesday, October 4, 2023, the Indian River County Sheriff’s Office was contacted by the Jupiter Police Department and was notified of a stabbing that occurred in their jurisdiction with the suspect, identified as 28-year-old Nicholas David Parchesco, last seen fleeing northbound on I-95 at high rates of speed. Deputies immediately responded to the south county line and waited for the vehicle. Real Time Crime Center located the vehicle on LPR cameras positioned in the area and shared live information of its location and direction of travel.

Deputies in the area and HAWK (Helicopter) received the real time information and quickly spotted the vehicle entering county. Parchesco dangerously attempted to elude deputies but was successfully slowed down and eventually stopped after various measures were utilized. Parchesco was taken into custody and faces multiple charges, including attempted murder. No one was injured during the pursuit and arrest. Parchesco was booked into the Indian River County jail, where he was given a $100,000 bond for fleeing and eluding law enforcement. Officials haven't released information about the doctor who was stabbed, including his identity or condition.
Zgłoś
leonidkacap 2023-10-07, 8:49 11
brakuję mi tu trochę ołowiu ale widocznie to nie małpa to o oszczędzili
Zgłoś
lysymisio6969 2023-10-07, 9:30 2
leonidkacap napisał/a:

brakuję mi tu trochę ołowiu ale widocznie to nie małpa to o oszczędzili

facet po prostu myślał i kalkulował.. tamci nie potrafią chyba..
Zgłoś
Sadzone 2023-10-07, 10:30 3
Przecież oni nie zatrzymali poszukiwanego listem gończym tylko kolczatką. Amerykańską, albo może Australijską ...
Zgłoś
pakicito 2023-10-07, 13:42 4
Gdyby kiedyś tak w Polsce. po pościgu. na glebę Frogusia wzięli, to by nie nagrywał wyścigowych filmów, czując się bezkarnym
Zgłoś