18+
Ta strona może zawierać treści nieodpowiednie dla osób niepełnoletnich.
Zapamiętaj mój wybór i zastosuj na pozostałych stronach
Główna Poczekalnia (2) Soft (3) Dodaj Obrazki Filmy Dowcipy Popularne Szukaj Forum Odznaki Ranking
Zarejestruj się Zaloguj się
📌 Wojna na Ukrainie (tylko materiały z opisem) - ostatnia aktualizacja: Dzisiaj 20:01
📌 Konflikt izrealsko-arabski (tylko materiały z opisem) - ostatnia aktualizacja: Dzisiaj 11:38
Mezami 2022-09-13, 9:09 46
W sumie nie ma się co dziwić, że coś takiego się wydarzyło skoro dla mamuśki też ważniejsze było napierdalać gówniaka zamiast np. spróbować reanimować bakę.
Zgłoś
SlimShady 2022-09-13, 9:11 14
O kurwa
Zgłoś
Payan 2022-09-13, 9:23 15
Lepsze to niż pato mma w polsce
Zgłoś
~Velture 2022-09-13, 9:29 17
Kurwa ale patologia.
Zgłoś
ra0mir 2022-09-13, 9:40 37
A ta pijawka u mamusi na plecach to kurwa jakaś niedołężna?

"-Ile dziecko ma lat?
-144 miesiące..."
Zgłoś
Jarosławkaczyński 2022-09-13, 9:40 1
Najwyższy czas dla patologicznej babki
Zgłoś
Sheyenar 2022-09-13, 9:41 1
Jakiś link od artykułu do tego?
Zgłoś
Love_is_Love 2022-09-13, 9:43 2
Wnuczek się dowiedział, że babka dała na rydzyka.
Zgłoś
Flodzia 2022-09-13, 9:44 1
Sheyenar napisał/a:

Jakiś link od artykułu do tego?

Cytat:

SHOCK VIDEO- Chinese Grandmother Disciplines 10 Year Old, Child Puts Her In Headlock And Chokes Her To Death

From a Chinese blog:

In a dilapidated house in a certain rural area, an old lady slapped the head of the little boy on the bed twice, making a very loud noise.

The little boy looked about 10 years old, about the same height as the old lady.

After the boy was beaten, he yelled "ctm" and punched his grandmother in the abdomen. Grandma stumbled and fell to the ground.

But the boy was reluctant, he put his arms around the old lady's neck and pressed the old lady to the ground. While tightening her neck, she scolded, "Let you hit me, let you hit me." The old lady couldn't break free, so she could only slap the little boy's butt with her slippers, but the more she patted the little boy, the tighter it became.

In the end, the old grandmother lost her strength, holding her slippers, and her whole body went limp.

You thought the person who made the video would stop it, right?

However, no, the person who took the video not only did not stop it but even laughed out loud on the side. While laughing, I watched the elderly woman and the young man fight on the ground. It took a long time to hold back the laughter and say:

"Don't fight, get up quickly."

The little boy didn't listen and continued to strangle the old woman's neck.

At this time, another person walked in at the door and said, "Don't crush your grandma to death."

Only then did I realize that this old lady was his grandmother? ?

But the little boy had no intention of letting go at all, blushing and roaring, "You beat me every time, saying I'm unreasonable, beat me, who is unreasonable!" Then he tightened the strength on his arms.

It went on like this for two minutes, and the person who made the video finally realized that something was wrong and went up to persuade the little boy:

"You let go, she won't hit you anymore"

"She promises not to hit you anymore, she really won't hit you anymore, just let go."

The little boy let go.

However, it was too late, the grandmother was lying on the ground unconscious.

Only then did I realize that the person who made the video was also a child.

At the end of the video, another adult woman appears on the screen.

I thought she would rush an ambulance to take the grandma to the hospital, or at least do some first aid to the unconscious grandma.

But no, the woman took out a cane out of nowhere and started to whip the little boy violently, cursing: "Your grandma is dead", "Your grandma is dead".

Zgłoś
julek1947 2022-09-13, 10:08 17
Żółtych, hindusów, ciapatych i czarnuchów powinno wywieźć się w sam środek dżungli bez dostępu do elektroniki. Jednemu na szyi powiesić najnowszego ajfona i niech się nawzajem wymordują jak na zwierzęta przystało.
Zgłoś
dżonyłojlker 2022-09-13, 10:16
Babka, Babka kurwa chuju!
Dawaj piniędze!
Bo mam za mało
A nawet jakbym miał za dużo to i tak dawaj!
Zgłoś
Immortality9 2022-09-13, 10:24 6
julek1947 napisał/a:

Żółtych, hindusów, ciapatych i murzynów powinno wywieźć się w sam środek dżungli bez dostępu do elektroniki. Jednemu na szyi powiesić najnowszego ajfona i niech się nawzajem wymordują jak na zwierzęta przystało.

problem w tym ze nie ma takiej wielkiej dzungli
Zgłoś
bardak 2022-09-13, 10:47 1
To jeszcze wpierdol od starego i można wracać do Counterstrike. Zakładając, że wyjdzie żywy z tego.
Zgłoś
Czorsky 2022-09-13, 11:07 9
Ja bym wziął gówniarza, i pierdolnoł nim o ścianę. Na większość dzieciaków to działa, trzeba korzystać z otoczenia, jak to mówią żydzi
Zgłoś